Currently, in my imaginary shopping cart....
1. A cruiser bike. The Easter Bunny left me a gift card, so I might just use it towards getting a bike of my own.
2. A new hat. I have this one (bottom picture) and really love wearing it, so a darker, rounder one would be fun as well, I think.
3. A white blazer. I've had mine for almost fifteen years, so it's time for a new one!
4. Blue nail polish. Loving this one!
5. A spring purse. A girl can dream with this Kate Spade one, right?!
Monica from Moda by Monika is also a lover of beautiful things, and I'm so excited to introduce you to her today!
Monica recently participated in my Spring Fashion Series, and not only did I fell head over heels for her outfit, I have really enjoyed working with her. (Another great outfit of hers is this nautical chic one...that blazer!) Monica also makes beautiful jars, and sells them in her Etsy shop!
Monica and I are both huge fans of beautiful necklaces, and today, Monica is giving one lucky reader a personalized necklace of their choice.
Just use the Rafflecopter below to enter!
The giveaway ends this Sunday, and the winner will be notified via email.
Comments turned off so you can go show Monica some love!