March is one of my favorite months. Here's a few reasons why you're going to have so much fun this month.
1. It's the month that brings us the 1st day of Spring. (March 20) Oh thank goodness!! To celebrate Spring, it'd be fun to add a little bit of color to our homes with a great rug, a spunky accent wall, or some colorful pillows.
2. Pi Day! (March 14) Celebrate mathematics...but more importantly pie...and even more importantly Charlie's birthday!! (and Mary Beth's..who happens to be a pretty great birthday twin for Charlie.) Let's all go ahead and agree to make and eat this chocolate pie on March 14.
3. Catching Fire is released to DVD on March 7!! (#TeamPeeta)
4. St. Patrick's Day! (March 17) A fun holiday without the pressure of giving gifts..and gives you a great excuse to wear my favorite color, green!! (I really like this fun and cozy dress)
5. And...it's National Craft Month! Time to get your girlfriends together, finish up this season of the Bachelor, and make something fun. Spring wreaths are always a good idea. Here's mine from last year.
This is going to be a great month! Happy March!