I know lots of people got a little bit of cabin fever during our snow days, but I loved every second of it. One major accomplishment was that I decluttered and organized my closet. I took 4 garbage bags full of clothes and shoes out afterwards...such a good feeling! While I was cleaning my closet, the boys were going through my bookshelf, this eCard is so true! :), and we had a fun time going through my old journals...I used to be so faithful with journal writing. This bucket list fell out of one of them, and I thought it was really interesting. I wrote it about a year after Noel and I were married.
1. Have another wedding with an amazing photographer. (I was still bitter about our wedding photographer being terrible...ahhh, he was awful.)
2. Have a 1-on-1 conversation with Mia Michaels.
3. Have an award named after me.
4. Have dance be the class people fight over to get on their schedule. (I was teaching high school at the time.)
5. Ride in a gondola in Italy.
6. Visit art museums in Europe.
7. Have all my kids marry their soulmate in the temple.
8. Take someone's breath away. (Kinda sweet, but mostly dramatic.)
9. Be taken on a surprise visit to Tiffany's to pick out a new ring. (Yes, Sweet Home Alabama is one of my all-time favorite movies.)
10. Attend a performance by the Royal Ballet.
11. Choreograph a show for Broadway.
12. Stay in a bed and breakfast at the beach. (Which Noel and I actually did a year after I wrote this!)
I think I want to accomplish #6 next....anyone up for a trip to Europe?! :)