1. Golfing: My dad took me and the boys golfing last week and we had the best time. Charlie would actually hit his ball in the hole, Walker would throw his in, and they both loved riding to each hole in the golf cart. What a fun night!
2. Blogger Events: What a fun month to be a blogger! I co-hosted the quarterly NC Blogger Buzz, participated in a fashion night for Apricot Lane's Grand Opening at Southpoint Mall, and attended Belk's Fall Fashion Preview.
3. Orly Nail Polish: Mirror Mirror. I've been looking for a great grey color, but the only ones I could find were too dark or too sparkly. I'm really liking this color and this brand of nail polish.
4. Our Mother/Son Date: I love this age. Charlie loves life. He thinks everything is really fun and really awesome. So glad we were able to go see a performance together this month.
July has been a great month! I hope you had a great one.
And now it's your turn to link up.
1. Link to your actual Favorite Things post.
2. If you have an old post you want to use, that's totally fine!! Just make sure you link back to my blog in some way. (You can grab a Favorite Things button on the sidebar if you'd like)
3. Go visit a few other bloggers and say Hi! (I've met some pretty amazing people through link ups!)
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
PS. Make sure you enter to win this incredible giveaway.