1. This sweet picture of my Charlie man. It doesn't get more adorable than a little guy pushing a miniature shopping cart. (And at the end of the video he's running towards a package of frozen chicken nuggets). I've been loving Charlie's afternoon ritual this past month. When he wakes up from his nap, he peaks his head out the door, sees me, and comes running out saying "Momma!!!". So sweet.
2. The Dressmaker. I wish it could've been a chapter longer, but this was a great book. I'm a sucker for stories about the Titanic.
3. The Double Braid: If I leave my hair down in this humidity, I have a good 3 minutes before my hair turns into a fro. This double braid is so simple, and I do this hairstyle pretty much every day.
4. Yes, this was included in my Favorite Things list last month, but I couldn't resist. Noel and I are officially caught up on all 5 seasons of Parks and Rec. It's THE best show ever and I'm actually feeling a little sad that we're all caught up now (in my best Pitch Perfect imitation.."getttt aaaa lifffeee"). But seriously, I can't wait until the fall for Season 6, and if you haven't seen an episode, start tonight!!!
6. Noel being home!! He doesn't travel as much in the summer, so we've taken full advantage of him being home. We had a great time in DC and at the beach this month.
June's been a great month! I hope you've a good one.
And now it's your turn to link up.
1. Link to your actual Favorite Things post.
2. If you have an old post you want to use, that's totally fine!! Just make sure you link back to my blog in some way. (You can grab a Favorite Things button on the sidebar if you'd like)
3. Go visit a few other bloggers and say Hi! (I've met some pretty amazing people through link ups!)
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
PS. Make sure you enter to win this incredible giveaway. 2 winners!