It's so hard coming back to real life after being in Disney World for a week. Dessert with every meal, the magic of Disney in our hotel and a short monorail ride away, and tons of time with my family that I love so much.
I have a gazillion pictures (really, a gazillion), but here are my 10 favorites.
1. Arabesque(ing) in Animal Kingdom. My absolute favorite park. Nothing beats the Safari Ride there...nothing!
2. Walker rode all the rides with his Grandpa, and somehow, every time he sat in Mimi's lap, he fell fast asleep. (Mimi has magical baby nap powers.)
3. This is our version of a "princess picture" at Disney World. :) The boys do love Woody and Buzz Lightyear, so this was a dream come true.
4. We decided to leave our stroller at home and rent one there. Best decision ever. The strollers at the actual parks are hard plastic and can't be taken out of the park, so we rented a stroller through a company that works with Disney. They delivered a really nice, BOB double stroller to our hotel, so all we had to do was pick it up from the front desk, and take it back to the desk when we left. It was really nice.
5. Just take a look at that front row. We are roller coaster junkies, but seriously, this is my face in every single roller coaster picture. Eyes shut tight and hair all crazy-like. Disney is super high-tech now, and allows you to get fast passes in advance. Because of this, we didn't wait in any lines (the longest line we waited in was about 15 minutes to see Buzz Lightyear and Woody.)
6. We took the boys to see the tigers at the Animal Kingdom, and it was honestly one of my favorite 30 minutes of the trip. This was set in a location where the boys could roam freely, and it was fun to play around with my sister and sister-in-law.
7. My boys are borderline terrified of Santa. They like him from afar, but run (screaming) from him as soon we get close. A man from my parents' hometown plays Santa every year in Epcot. My dad invited him to breakfast with us on Christmas morning, and instead of wearing his full Santa gear, he just wore a red shirt...(I seriously believe he's the real Santa!) :) Charlie saw him from far away, and I asked him, "Is that Santa?". Charlie said, "Yes, but he's wearing regular clothes", and then showed him the car carrier he got earlier that morning. Who knew that it was the outfit that was so scary?!
8. Me and my siblings in France at Epcot. I do love them so much, and wish all the time that we could live on the same street. One day...one day.
9. The best Christmas present ever was being in Disney with my entire family.
10. Experiencing Charlie's first airplane ride with him is something I never want to forget. Everything is magical to him. When we rose above the clouds (which were perfectly fluffy that day), I got teary-eyed thinking about how awesome that moment was....and Charlie saying "I'm wiggling Mom!! I'm wiggling!" when we took off.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and that you were able to spend time with or talk to someone that you love.