Yes, I'm still firm on my "no leggings as pants" rule, but this was in a dance studio during rehearsal, and anything goes in a studio.
1. Rehearsal for the "dancing with the stars" show I'm doing here in NC went great. My partner was probably thinking, is it too late to get a partner change???, after my instructions of things like, now i'm going to jump off this bench, turn around in the air, and you're going to catch me ok? :-) He was actually pretty great and tried everything I had in mind.
2. Me and the babies stayed with my brother and sister-in-law in their new place. You would've thought it was Christmas morning by how excited the babes were. They enjoyed their dance-offs with Uncle James and tight snuggles with Auntie Kaitlyn.
3. I used my best friend's studio for a rehearsal on Saturday. Erin was running a show that day, so I snuck in the back door of the theatre, went side stage to find her in full on head-set gear to hand her back her keys, while the show was going strong. It was just so fun to think that you could probably only feel comfortable doing that with your childhood (and lifelong) friend.
4. I mentioned to my dad that the boys were in need of a haircut, so while him and my mom were watching the boys for me, he went out to get the boys that hair cut they needed. I love that about him and my mom...they are so proactive.
5. We watched The Polar Express last night for the first time, and Walker had his first cup of hot chocolate. It was THE most adorable thing I have ever seen.
I hope y'all had a great weekend!! Is it freezing where you are?? (It is here...brrr!)