1. This little tissue box I found in the $1 section at Target. I didn't buy it, but I did text a picture to my parents and my 3 siblings saying "Dear Mom and Dad. Love, Ashley." My parents didn't respond (which, really, doesn't that say it all?), but my brother and sisters had some *fun* things to say about it.
2. The fact that the sun came out for about 10 minutes yesterday. It's been so gloomy and awful here this past week....I will never take the sun for granted again!
3. Having a conversation with Charlie about Uncle James' wedding coming up soon, and Charlie telling me that he's going to "marry Mommy one day".
4. How I went to the gym yesterday morning at 530am. It was nice to be done with a workout and ready to go by the time the boys woke up. Probably won't happen too often, but it was nice for that one day.
5. Introducing you to Samantha from Life, Style, Love today!
Samantha and her blog are so much fun. She recently posted a fall outfit that I just love, she put together an awesome workout playlist, and she just celebrated her 100th post! You'll have to read along...you'll feel like you've been friends for forever!
Samantha is also giving 1 lucky reader a personalized notecard set, in the color and style of their choice, AND a $10 Starbucks Gift Card!
Just use the Rafflecopter below to enter!
Giveaway will end this Sunday. The winner will be notified via email.
Comments turned off so you can go show Samantha some love!