Outfit from Gap Outlet
1. Sleeping on a fresh, clean set of sheets.
2. Snuggling my babies.
3. Taking walks to enjoy this gorgeous weather!
4. So You Think You Can Dance starting tonight!! Woop woop!
5. Winning a giveaway from one of my favorites, Caroline..and getting it in the mail yesterday! More on that later :-)
6. Hearing Walker say "Mommeee" all the time now.
7. Taking a warm shower at the end of a busy day.
8. Having plenty of chocolate in the house.
9. Wearing these mint skinnies...(thank you, Mom!) I've been wanting a pair for forever.
I'm not sure how Setarra and I found each other, but I'm so glad we did! We somehow figured out that we both danced the same piece (Skylight by Laura Dean) in college. Me at ECU and her at George Mason. That instantly made us great friends...if you've ever danced Skylight you would understand. Let's just say it's the one of the toughest things I've ever put my body through. Setarra makes every day an adventure, shares my love for chocolate, and goes on the best dates with her man, Charles. She's a great gal for sure!
Today, Setarra is giving one lucky reader a $25 gift card to Barnes and Noble. Loveeee that place!!
Just use the Rafflecopter below to enter.
Giveaway will be open until this Sunday.
Comments turned off so you can go show Setarra some love!
Linking up with Jenni for the first time today!