I adore this quote, so I had to make it all cute-like. So true, isn't it?! And perfect timing for some New Year's goals. I am a firm believer that goals can be made daily, and they should be...but the first of the year is an especially great time to reflect on things we need to work on. Here are a few of my goals for 2013.
- Eat healthier. (On everyone's list, right?) But really...the amount of chocolate I consume on a daily basis is completely irresponsible.
- More quality family time. Noel travels a lot for work, so we really need to utilize all the family time we can get. We have our Family Home Evening every Monday night, but that literally lasts for about 5 minutes. We need to come up with a game plan.
- Monthly dates with my little man, Charlie. Sticking with the spending quality time theme. Walker and I go to a gym class together once a week while Charlie is in preschool, so I want to do a better job on one-on-one Mother/Son time with my Charlie.
- Attend a new class. Maybe a ballet class, maybe a photography class, just something to keep my creativity/motivation up.
- Find a really great book series. I'm still having Harry Potter withdrawal. This quote explains my feelings perfectly. Any suggestions?
- Live a more service-oriented life.....and try to instill this trait in my boys.
What is one of your big goals for 2013? Any advice to help me out with mine?
Linking up with Helene today.