Here are a few of my favorite things from November!
1. This necklace is one of my absolute favorites. I got it from Apricot Lane and have really been enjoying how light it is and the pop of color it adds to my outfits.
2. This picture. My boys. They love being brothers and love playing together.
3. My new Nike Frees! Noel picked them out for me and I LOVE them, mainly because they are SO light.
4. Thanksgiving and spending time with my family. Me and the sisters got our nails done over the break and it was so nice to sit and laugh with them.
5. This quote. No matter what you're going through, this quote covers it.
Alright! Now it's your turn to link up.
1. Link to your actual Favorite Things post.
2. If you have an old post you want to use, that's totally fine!! Just make sure you link back to my blog in some way. (You can grab a Favorite Things button on the sidebar if you'd like)
3. Go visit a few other bloggers and say hey! (I've met some pretty amazing people through link ups!)
Have a wonderful weekend, my friends!
PS. Make sure you go enter this giveaway for a personalized address stamp.
Linking up here as well.