I've put together a gift guide for the people on your Christmas list this year. Christmas is a great time to give items that your family and friends really want, but wouldn't necessarily buy for themselves.
1. Monogrammed Necklace: What woman wouldn't love a necklace with her initials on it? Anything monogrammed would be an excellent gift!
2. Spa Gift Certificate: Let's get one thing straight...you can NOT go wrong with a gift certificate to a spa. I prefer this one. Take it a step further and get her best gal pal to go with her.
3. Hunter boots. Oh a pair of Hunter boots!!! Stylish and functional.
4. A magazine subscription. The gift that keeps on giving. I love Instyle Magazine for fashion, and Parenting Magazine for everything else!
5. Heart Sweater. How many times can I post about this sweater? Get every woman on your list a heart sweater!! I love them. (And have one on my Christmas list as well!)
1. Apple TV: You will never have to go out to RedBox or do Netflix again because of this! It also streams your iTunes to your TV. Amazing and only $99.
2. Shawl Collared Sweater: Dress them up with a collared shirt and tie underneath or with a t-shirt for a cozy Saturday.
3. Grantland Quarterly: All the best articles from the website, Grantland. 4 issues a year with additional articles and artwork.
4. Ray Ban (Justin). Classic.
5. Nike ID KD 5. If your guy likes to play basketball, he will love these!
Hopefully these guides will help you with your Christmas shopping!
What's on your Christmas list?