(I love a freshly bathed baby)
Here are some links I think you'll be glad you clicked on!
1. First off, I'm giving away some gorgeous Bevello earrings on Jenna's blog today. Go register to win!
2. I really love the idea of these dining room chairs. One day I'll make this happen!
3. And staying on topic of dream homes, this needs to happen for me. Can you imagine? A folding table and a tv? I would actually look forward to doing laundry.
4. I saw Newsies when I was in NYC, and about dropped dead on the floor when they sang this. (Fast forward to 48 seconds).
5. I will see her in Vegas. This trip needs to be planned. Immediately.
6. Really cute list of date nights. Don't know how Noel will feel about "spa night" but most are really good ones.
7. Noel thinks they look crazy, but I do love me some polka dot pants. And while I'm at it, I'd like those 6 ft long legs too.
8. If we can think about this quote more often, we'd be a lot better off.
9. Most hilarious cartoon about kids. I've been laughing over this for months since I saw it on Anna's blog.
10. And lastly, if you have a blog, a shop, or a business you would like to promote for a low price, look here, and contact me for more information. I would love to work with you!