1. Your minivan is most likely on stalk alert for driving around the fire station
2. You see trucks being pushed around in laundry baskets instead of babies in strollers.
3. You really have no need for a broom....
4. You roll your eyes every time you go into Gymboree, because really only 5% of their clothes are for boys.
(The clothes in the window? Yeah, that's pretty much all they have for boys)
5. You paint with cars and trucks instead of with paintbrushes :-)
6. You say "train tracks" or "dump truck" or "construction site!", and point, even when no one is in the car with you.
7. Your bath tub is often used as a car wash.
I love being these boys' mom!