Noel and I are polar opposites when it comes to our movie preferences.
West Side Story beside a Michael Jordan documentary. Enchanted beside Batman Begins.
He refused to see The Help with me. I absolutely refuse to see the Bob Marley documentary with him.
We each got a movie pick this past weekend. One that neither of us had seen before. And the other couldn't veto the decision. Here are 3 likes and dislikes from each movie. Mine are in pink, his are in blue.
When I tell you this movie is horrible, please, PLEASE trust me. I rolled my eyes 400 times and was looking around for the nearest ice pick.
1. Jennifer Lawrence was in it. (What's up Katniss!!!) She was adorable and the only likable character in the entire movie.
2. Background music seemed to be beautiful. (I was in desperate need of a "like" and heard a few pretty notes.)
3. It was properly demonstrated that when you make poor decision after poor decision you. will. be. sad.
I seriously asked Noel what the name of this movie was 8 times while we were watching it. I also ask a million questions during movies like this, which makes me a very annoying movie companion.
1. Lots of twists. Always makes for a good film.
2. They revealed the bad guy in the beginning. Somehow made it more intense.
3. There was a baby Walker's age in it. Made me want to get some baby sugar!