1. Post rules on your Blog
2. Answer the 6 "8" Items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.
Thanks JoAnna for this post!
*8 Favorite Shows*
1. Private Practice (Mary...you'll learn to love it)
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. The Office
4. America's Next Top Model
5. American Idol (can't wait for it to start!!! January 14!!)
6. Jon and Kate Plus 8 (twins then sextuplets=WOWWWW) I'm reading their book and it's insane!
7. CSI Miami: I seriously could watch 4 episodes in a row
8. Gossip Girl
*8 Things I did Yesterday*
1. Ate Chick-Fil-A for breakfast
2. Ate Chick-Fil-A for lunch...I know...gross?!
3. Went house hunting!!
4. Watched The Holiday...love that movie (and Jude Law)
5. Took a long nap...house hunting wears me out!
6. Went to the grocery store
7. Choreographed a few sections of Cinderella (musical for this year at the high school)
8. Watched CSI Miami
*8 Things I look forward to*
1. My dance concert this week
2. Starting Cinderella this week
3. Moving into a house this year
4. Going to Charleston with Noel for Spring Break
5. Going to Cancun this summer with the fam!
6. Going to the Celine Dion concert this month!! woop woop
7. My birthday (January 26)
8. This semester ending at school (Ready for a new bunch)
*8 Favorite Restaurants*
1. Panera Bread
2. P.F. Chang
4. Cheesecake Factory (mainly for the Chocolate Mudslide Oreo Cheesecake)
5. My grandma's house (as in my actual Grandma Hilda's house)
6. Red Bowl
7. Jack Astor's
8. Chick-Fil-A (obviously)
*8 Things on my Wish List*
1. I agree with JoAnna...a pair of Jimmy Choos...or Manolo Blahniks (either will do)
2. To win a Tony...doesn't have to be this year :-)
3. To do extra good things for people this year (and always, of course)
4. An limitless gift card to Pottery Barn
5. For Noel to get into a good grad school
6. To be extra creative this year
7. To remain healthy (along with my family)
8. For baseball season to come around so I don't have to watch sports on tv for a while.
*8 People to Tag*
4. Amanda (if she'll ever blog again)